Looking for small foyer decorating tips? There sure are a lot of ’em. And I’ve seen a lot of people give up on small foyer decorating before they even try it. But why? Why do people give up on small foyer decorating before they even take a crack at it?
Well, I can think of a few reasons, but these are by no means the only ones. Many people simply don’t have a clear idea about what their ideal entryway design is. And even if you do, the first impression your home makes on visitors to your home can make or break it. So while love ALL of the small foyer decorating tips that are on this page, and wow! am having a great love affair with my foyer table, here are some other small foyer decorating tips to get you started:
* mentally expand the size of your entryways. All of your senses are concentrated in your front yard when you walk into your home – your eyes, ears, nose, mouth and skin. The first impression your guests have of you and your home is what makes a lasting impression. Make sure every window in every room invites them in.
* Use an interesting mirror image source. This is an especially good small foyer decorating idea for larger spaces. Try using a large mirror in a smaller space – or use two mirrors to enlarge an image. An image source will allow you to project an image without glare – another great advantage of using mirrors.
* Use bright, vibrant colors. In many cases, your small foyer decorating idea will center on the colors you choose. Try adding reds and oranges to rooms with red walls, or blues and greens to rooms with blue walls. Your guests will be very impressed with the color scheme and style of your house. They can’t help but be drawn to the charming little details in your home.
* Choose images that reflect your personality. The styles of art you choose should reflect your own interests. You don’t want an artwork piece you don’t particularly care for hanging over your doorway. Be sure that you are open-minded to the possibilities of small foyer decorating ideas and that you don’t feel like you are being forced to choose something because it looks nice. You have the power to make choices you love!
* Choose simple designs that won’t date. When it comes to small spaces, try not to overdo things with complex designs. Complex designs can become dated quickly. Instead, focus on using bold, vivid colors that will instantly add to the charm of your entranceway designs. It is also a good idea to choose antiques and period pieces for your foyer decorating.
* Add personality to your entryway decorating by including pictures of your family and favorite places. You might want to frame a picture of your parents as well as a snapshot of you with your kids. Small foyer table sets are a fun way to personalize your home. You can find beautiful, unique ones at affordable prices.
* Decorating ideas to match the style of your home. The decorating ideas you choose should complement the existing colors and textures of your home. If you have a modern home, then contemporary designs will be a great choice for your foyer table sets, but if you have a traditional home, go with some rustic or some country decor ideas. Your personality should show through in the designs you choose.
* Think about the material you want your entryway decorating ideas to be made of. Traditional wooden choices are always a great choice. They go with all kinds of color palettes and are quite durable. Plastic is another great option, but it may not last as long as wooden furniture. If you want an elegant, sophisticated look, think about glass or mirrors. These will help give your foyer a wow factor!
* Foyer table sets come in a wide variety of styles and sizes. You can find small ones that fit neatly into any corner of your entryway. You can get really big ones for more of a dramatic effect. You can even find those that double as a small table for an end table. You have so many foyer decorating ideas to choose from!
Keep in mind that there is no right or wrong way to decorate your home. If you find that you have some trouble thinking of some beautiful small foyer decorating ideas, then you can always turn to a home decorating magazine or your own imagination. When you start thinking about putting some fresh new touches on your home, you can’t help but to notice how many beautiful small foyer decorating ideas you can incorporate.